- Own all marketing, development of new products, product line sales.
- Act as a GM to the industrial/utility fuse product segment.
About Our Client
Our client leads the electrical power and advanced materials marketplace with wide product and market breadth. By combining performance and innovation, they provide expert solutions to optimize manufacturing performance in the energy, transportation, electronics, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and process industries. With more than 50 industrial sites and 16 R&D centers in 35 countries around the world, our client develops custom built solutions and delivers key products to its clients in order to meet the new technological challenges shaping tomorrow's world.
Responsible for all marketing, product development direction, strategy and product line maintenance activities relative to assigned products to maximize sales and profitability.
- Contribute to the development of Product Line Business plans and supporting product line tactical and action plans.
- Provide pricing strategies and establish prices for all new products being introduced to the marketplace.
- Identify product needs of the marketplace from interactions with consumers, distributors, OEM's and the Voice of the Customer.
- Coordinate and monitor progress of all product projects.
- Ensure product introductions are supported by appropriate collateral, promotion, pricing support, and inventory.
- Track product performance and adjust plans to accommodate market reactions.
- Provide input into the monthly sales forecast.
- Initiate channels of communication for product information and end users, sales and distribution.
- Support Field Sales, Representatives, Customer Service and Technical Support training's.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the markets served by his or her products and current price levels for all products in the marketplace, accounting for economic trends as well.
- Develop up-to-date analyses of pertinent competitive activity including pricing, products, and policy.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
To be most successful in this role, you should have:
- College Degree in either Engineering, Business, Marketing, or Operations or equivalent field
- Experience. Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 5 years sales and marketing experience.
- Knowledge and experience in Electrical Industry preferred.
- Knowledge or experience in protection and safety of electrical devices preferred.
What's on Offer
- $115,000 -$130,000 base salary
- Personal and company wide performance bonus- 10-15%
- 401K with employer contribution
- Healthcare, vision, dental, LTD/LTI
- Remote flexibility up to 40%