Senior Product Manager - Life Sciences
High level of ownership and visibility
Opportunity to work with stellar R&D and Engineering teams
About Our Client
Fast growing startup building disruptive and advanced biotechnology.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Translate strategy into detailed product requirements and a value proposition.
- Create buy-in for the product roadmap and vision both internally and with key external partners
- Work closely with Engineering & Software teams to deliver optimum time-to-market and resource planning
- Track and drive sustaining engineering projects working with the Manufacturing team and lead the process to drive excellence in the software tools for our products
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Evaluate product promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with revenue goals
- Lead project meetings and product documentation
- Drive product launches including working with the commercial team and other marketing team members
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record of successful Product Management in the Life Science market.
- Experience with high-end capital equipment product development and management, including software and consumables
- Proven record of managing all aspects of a successful end to end product lifecycle starting
- Proven ability to develop product road maps and marketing strategies and effectively communicate the value proposition and product features to internal and external stakeholders
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in the Life Science market
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BONUS: Applications scientist experience translating assay requirements into practice and running of various life sciences and drug discovery assays and workflows
- A degree in the Sciences (biology/chemistry or equivalent). Formal Product Management training or certification / MBA equivalent preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits