- Unlimited PTO
- Full Healthcare Coverage
About Our Client
Our client is leading the way for enterprise corporate learning by building lasting products to drive lasting careers for employees. They are revolutionizing the way employees on-board and train in the business to set the stage for a high bar of excellence.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Familiarize yourself with the buyer personas to address user pain points through research.
- Understand all aspects of the product and identify areas to improve to optimize customer experiences.
- Manage the process for product enhancements from end to end.
- Research and define new strategic product areas for growth.
- Work cross-functionally across teams
- Work closely with the leadership team to execute products aligning with the company's mission and values.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong passion to work at an early-stage start-up with a small team
- Experience working on a product from ideation to UI and UX design during the product development life-cycle
- Work cross-functionally with other teams, including Engineering and Design, to create low-fidelity mock-ups and wire-frames and translate those into high-fidelity prototypes.
- 3 or more years of experience in a Product Management role managing a Business-to-Business SaaS product.
What's on Offer
- Healthcare Coverage - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Fully remote opportunity, can be based anywhere in the US and Canada
- Stipend for remote work setup
- Unlimited Paid Time Off