Senior Product Manager
Growth and Leadership Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a Series B FinTech startup considered a leader in their space.
- Develop an understanding of customer and market needs to inform new product development and existing product strategy.
- Conduct product testing with customers to gather feedback, incorporating insights into the product.
- Work cross-functionally to develop product roadmap, translating feedback from other teams and customers into product requirements.
- Define and utilize metrics to gauge product performance, evolving strategy as needed.
- Utilize the ample available data from data scientist and analyst teams to identify opportunities for improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years Product Management experience, ideally in ecommerce and/or payments.
- Experience in agile software development environments.
- Research-oriented problem-solver with a passion for creating high-impact products.
- Customer-centric with the ability to advocate for the user while advancing the needs of the business.
- Excellent written and presentation skills; ability to distill complex problems tailored to the audience.
- Basic UX skills
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package.