Senior Product Manager
Join a fast-growing tech startup!
Lead the vision, strategy, and success of a SaaS platform!
About Our Client
Fast-growing SaaS B2B2C startup based in NYC.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for product lines, translating initiatives into tangible release plans
- Craft the vision and implement solutions for the growth of products
- Build and maintain product backlogs of user stories
- Work with engineering teams throughout the entire development lifecycle, including post-release study and testing
- Oversee and lead teams, providing mentorship and working alongside the SVP of Product and Sr Director of Products
The Successful Applicant
- 5-8 years of experience as a software product manager, preferably with B2B software
- Experience working closely with merchants on end-to-end self-serve experiences
- Proven track record of ownership
- Proven track record of successful product vision, strategy, and roadmapping for a product line
- Experience with Agile practices, specifically in a product ownership role
- Excellent writte and oral communication skills
What's on Offer
Full-time role with benefits