Senior Production Manager
5 + years Supervisory experience in fast paced cosmetics or pharma industry
4-year college degree (Engineering) preferred
About Our Client
Our client is a global skincare brand, specializing in high-quality products for over 20 + years.
This role will entail:
- Developing capabilities of direct reports by providing mentoring, constructive feedback and training.
- Providing support to the Supervisors in the daily management of the department activities.
- Chartering projects to drive continuous improvement in the areas of safety, quality and productivity.
- Participating in weekly OEE meetings and identify/lead projects to drive OEE improvement
- Working with the Quality department to resolve finished good non-conformances and identify corrective actions.
- Identifying and implementing ideas to improve RTFT
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will posess the following:
- 5 + years manufacturing experience in fast paced, GMP production environment required
- 3 + years relevant supervisory or management experience required
- 4-year college degree (Engineering) preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to build a high performing team and achieve results
- Demonstrated problem solving, conflict resolution and decision making skills
- Root cause analysis and Corrective Action implementation
- Ability to build and foster strong cross-functional relationships
- Cosmetic or Pharmaceutical experience preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits, with 20 days PTO.