Senior Program Manager - Biotech
Join exciting and fast-paced team focused on improving global health
Work on a first of its kind CRISPR technology
About Our Client
Our client is based in Cambridge and making a first of its kind CRISPR technology covid test device.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Apply best practices for program management in initiation, planning, development, tracking and execution of programs.
- Create and maintain program plan documentation.
- Develop and track program budgets.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings including: creating agendas, writing minutes, drafting action items and follow ups.
- Manage flow of communication between all stakeholders to ensure execution of program strategy.
- Facilitate resolution of issues adversely impacting programs.
- Compile metrics and reports to provide updates to senior management.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. degree in a science discipline, M.S., Ph.D., or M.B.A. preferred plus 3-5 years of experience managing development programs.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Highly collaborative team player with ability to foster open communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced start up environment.
- Ability to find creative solutions to resolve issues impacting timelines and budget.
- PMP certification a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and benefit package