- Excellent opportunity for growth
- Remote/Hybrid Model
About Our Client
A well-known general contractor with multiple properties that is continuing to grow.
- Prepare billings to owners and process all overhead and job cost invoices throughout the month
- Work daily with the vendors and subcontractors on issues ranging from billing and payments to insurance and lien waivers
- Respond to requests for information and analysis from the project managers on various accounting and subcontractor issues
- Develop and maintain positive relations with subcontractors and project managers throughout all facets of project accounting
- Responsible for the processing, reviewing, tracking and maintenance of all payment applications from subcontractors for multiple projects
- Responsible for job cost accounting including budget control, change order tracking, committed cost control, and job cost transfers
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Accounting or Business required
- Strong GL skills including accrual journal entries, prepaids, fixed assets and financial statement prep.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Reconciliation experience
- Experience in construction or general contracting required
What's on Offer
- Mid to senior level role with opportunity for growth
- Benefits include medical, dental, PTO and 401(k)
- Competitive base salary with opportunity for bonuses