- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work
About Our Client
- Our client is full-service real estate development, investment and management firm based in New York City. Our client owns and operates a portfolio of high-quality assets around the United States.
- Determine and set up best billing terms and invoice formats
- Interpret financial data in contracts and billings and accurately convey them
- Work closely with Design Managers, clients and consultants to discuss billing and financial issues
- Prepare and process invoices in line with project contractual arrangements
- Adhere to the monthly invoicing deadlines
- Manage Subconsultant PO & AP Process through Coupa
- Retrieve and match back-up to invoices where necessary
- Maintain and monitor project specific budgets / spreadsheets / reports
- Meet regularly with Design Managers and Studio Directors to review schedule, billing, held time and collection issues
- Prepare journal entries and research General ledger issues
- Develop understanding of our accounting software so that you are seen as an expert and a resource to staff
- Cross-train and work closely with other team members so that we function as a cohesive and high performing team.
- Assist the team with any ad-hoc projects or analyses.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-7 years accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (Excel) a must, MRI experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Independent, self-starter, team player.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners.
- Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
What's on Offer
- Full Benefits
- Hybrid Schedule