- High Growth Potential - Expanding Industry
- Hybrid Work Environment
About Our Client
Our Development client is local to the DC area and is in high growth mode stemming from recent project wins in a new target market. Great place to work for someone that is not afraid to get into the details, but also is interested in higher level growth and development.
- Project Accounting
- Analyze financial reports and support schedules
- Preparation of journal entries
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year end reconciliations
- Assist with technical accounting research
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis
Apply today using the link provided and your most current resume will be considered within 24 hours!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting and or/Finance or a related field
- 3-10 years of experience in project accounting real estate development environment highly preferred
- Highly comfortable dealing with external clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to balance multiple projects
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Excel etc.
- Solid communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Benefits Package
- 401K & Great PTO
- Hybrid working environment
- Tenured management team