- Looking for an organization with a diverse project portfolio?
- Industry leading work/life balance, voted top 50 places to work in Idaho
About Our Client
My client is a national commercial contractor that specializes in multifamily and commercial projects throughout Idaho. They believe the hallmark of their success is grounded in their dedication to consistently delivering their clients' projects on time and under budget, with honesty, integrity, and a great deal of emphasis on client satisfaction. While they are growing, they are backed financially by a global development firm to stabalize their growth.
- Provide planning, design and construction services for commercial and multifamily projects
- Ensure tasks will be completed on time and within budget
- Practice collaborative research with fellow team members
- Interpret local building/zoning codes, ordinances, design manuals and review plans
- Draft correspondence, reports and communicate effectively with all project stakeholders
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience in either multifamily or commercial construction working for a General Contractor
- Proven track record of effective people management
- Career oriented individual who wants to progress further in their career and take on additional responsibility
- Proficient use of MS products (Word, Excel, Outlook , etc..)
What's on Offer
- Excellent career growth to Project Manager
- Opportunity to work with a close team and strong culture
- Competitive Salary for a SPE
- Opportunity to work with a reputable General Contractor in Boise
- TOP benefits and bonus packages