- Fully involved leadership team that are passionate about recreating Detroit
- Laid out career path structured to advance employees into leadership roles
About Our Client
My client is a mid-sized Developer/General Contractor, well known in the Detroit market for their excellent client relationships and dedication to impacting the Detroit community. They've seen immense growth over the last 3 years with no signs of slowing down and are looking to add a Senior Project Engineer who is passionate about quality work and eager to learn. The ideal candidate will have experience within Mixed-Use, Commercial, or Multifamily ground-up builds. Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.
- Assist Project Manager in all phases of construction
- Writes RFI's, submits for approval and distributes accordingly.
- Reviews and understands the subcontract documents as they apply to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Work with owner/client to provide updates, obtain approvals and complete change orders for scope of work revisions
- Assists with documenting changes; maintains project records, red line transfers and correspondence.
- Ensure all work is done in compliance with OSHA
- Monitor project costs to stay within budget
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of construction experience in the General Contractor space
- Experience in Mixed-Use construction is a plus
- BS in Construction Management or equivalent preferred
- Must have strong computer skills and be well versed in Word, Excel, and Outlook. Additional preference given if experienced in Microsoft Project, P6 Primavera, Cosential, On-Screen Takeoff
- Preference given to candidates who have worked on projects valued at $7M or more
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary of $70k-$85k based on experience
- High bonus potential
- Medical, dental, vision
- Excellent company culture with high employee retention
- 401(k) with 5% match
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- $400/month vehicle allowance
- Laid out career path with direct training from senior leadership