- Diverse GC portfolio in the Milwaukee area with over $200M in annual revenue
- Equity options, profit sharing, and comprehensive benefits at the Senior Level
About Our Client
The client is a General Contrator with a diverse portfolio of projects ranging in size and specialty, with most projects ranging from $1M-$4M. They focus in Multi-family, Retail, Commercial, University apartments and the client is actively looking to expand into the Healthcare space. If you have background in any of their project specialties or Healthcare projects, you will be an asset to the team and should apply here at your earliest convenience!
The Sucessful Project Engineer will:
- Ensure tasks will be completed on time and within budget
- Practice collaborative research with fellow team members
- Interpret local building/zoning codes, ordinances, design manuals and review plans
- Provide construction observation services on roadway, water, sewer and drainage improvement projects
- Draft correspondence, reports and communicate effectively with all project stakeholders
- Prepare and present projects to all levels of management utilizing Microsoft Project and PowerPoint
- Provide appropriate business, design, consumer and cultural story-telling within the context and parameters necessary
- Ensures design consistency and quality meets all standards
- Collaborates with counterparts and design peers to ensure design and communication consistency across broader team and brand
- Partner with Human Resources and Group Heads to collect data and information of growth projections and future space requirements
- Develop strong and creative design solutions in collaborative and team environment
- Assisting contracted interior designers and architects in daily project tasks.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Engineer has:
- BS in Construction Science or Civil Engineering
- 5 years prior experience in Multi-family, Retail, Commercial preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Sage Contractor 100, Bluebeam, and Procore preferred
- Passion for building "Relationships at Every Level". (clients, subcontractors and co-workers)
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in construction means and methods.
- Developing solutions to job-related issues for a win-win outcome.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment that can change readily.
What's on Offer
What's on Offer for the selected Project Engineer:
- Competitve base salary (95k-115k dependent on experience)
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance for employee and employee's family
- 401K plan
- Reimbursement for mileage and travel expenses, stipends for meals and entertainment
- 3 weeks PTO at the minimum
- Equity potential and leadership opportunities within
- PM Incentive program, bonus pool for advancement and business development