Senior Project Engineer
Top Ranked Place To Work
About Our Client
The company has been around for over 20 years . They specialize in construction in the Pharmaceutical sector and work on some of the most exciting projects in the Greater Philadelphia Area and across the country. They have a great track record of promoting their employees from within and being one of the top companies to work for.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Extremely adept at using technology.
- Prepare project documents(RFI, RFP, submittals), project schedules and budget updates
- Monitory project scope for changes affecting budget and schedule and report any identified issues to project team
- Ability to coordinate the change order process
- Strong attention to detail with exemplary follow-up skills
- Communication with internal and external project teams
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction, Business or other related field is preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience with a GC/CM or sub-contractor in the Pharmaceutical or Health care construction space is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- 401k with Match
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Career Stability