Senior Project Engineer
Growth Opportunity for Mechanical Engineers to the Director Level
Above Market Base Salary and Benefits
About Our Client
Mechanical Contractor based in Missouri that specializes in energy efficient solutions across the country. Focusing on every aspect of design, development, construction, and commissioning, this contractor has proven to be a top player in the mechanical space. Projects include:
- Mission Critical
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Design and plan equipment layouts
- Drive HVAC design developments from conception to completion
- Review and develop engineering applications (temperature control systems, refrigeration etc.)
- Engage with field engineers to assist with project execution
- Assist with trade coordination, scheduling, document management, etc.
- Review and approve bids, RFIs, submittals, etc.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures
- Overview system designs
- Mentor junior engineers
- Assure safety and quality control measures are set
The Successful Applicant
- Project Engineer License Required
- 10+ years of HVAC experience in a design build capacity
- Proficient in HVAC piping and process piping
- Proficiency with building codes
- Ability to interact with various internal departments, owners, contractors, etc.
- Experience with Revit
- Ability to travel up to 15%
What's on Offer
- Base salary negotiable depending on overall experience (capped at $150k)
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- 401k match
- Standard PTO
- Bonus potential per project
- Flexible working hours
- Growth opportunities to Senior Leadership