- Commercial Senior PM opportunity with a top DesignBuild firm in Columbus
- Opportunities to grow within a family-oriented and well established company
About Our Client
- A comprehensive consulting and Design-Build firm located in Columbus
- Founded in 90's - has grown in that time to roughly 40 people in the Columbus office.
- Project sizes are typically around the $1.2M mark.
- Do $70M - $100M per year in revenue - have over $100M on the books for 2022.
- Excellent company culture and top leadership in place.
- Lots of team outings and events.
- Very high retention rate - little to no turnover over the past 15 years.
- Lots of opportunity for growth within the company, are always looking to promote from within.
- A top Design-Build nationwide.
- Work closely with clients through the duration of projects.
- Ensure you understand the scope and vision of all construction projects.
- Oversee beginning of each turn-key project, including details such as permit submission and design evaluations.
- Hold meetings with on-site architects, construction crew and clients.
- Negotiate with all vendors, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Prepare and submit estimates to clients.
- Review project proposal, drawings and plans to determine all project details.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10+ years of Project Management experience
- Bachelor's degree in a construction related field (Construction Management, Architecture or Civil Engineering).
- Need to have ground-up commercial construction experience (at a Design Build firm or General Contractor).
- Proficiency in Procore, MS Office Software and MS Project.
- True leadership skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience managing teams, performing annual reviews, client management and goal setting/achieving.
- Has ability to do estimated change orders, pay apps, etc. (smaller scale stuff).
- Ability to be presentable/client-facing individual.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary up to $130,000 (More depending on years of experience)
- Personal/Company bonus structure
- 401K with company match
- Full benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Life Insurance
- Health savings and reimbursement accounts
- Long and Short-term disability
- Paternity and maternity leave
- Pay for all parking
- 9.5 paid holidays
- 3+ weeks PTO starting
- Sick days
- Hybrid work is an option - ability to create your own schedule
- Amazing culture
- Sky is the limit for growth
- Above market work/life balance
- Company tech (cell phone/iPad/laptop)