- Base Salary $120,000 to $160,000 with Bonuses!
- Manage High Value construction projects for a reputable company!
About Our Client
- Recognized as a leader in the construction and development market.
- Multi-Family Development specialist .
- Award winning customer service.
- Executes project with the highest level of excellence, quality, and service.
- Adds value at every state of development and construction process.
- Services include real estate development, general contracting, and construction management.
- High Quality, sophisticated, maximizing results for larger returns.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
- Direct and supervise construction or related workers.
- Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- Determine appropriate construction methods and job specifications.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with environmental regulations.
- Control financial's adequately and work hand in hand with superintendents of projects.
- Complete internal reports for project accounting and oversee project profitability.
- Communicate with external stakeholders on project time-lines
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 10-15 years as a Construction Project Manager overseeing the entire life-cycle of new construction projects over 20M
- Experience with new construction and design-build is preferred
- Bachelors is required; Bachelors in Construction, Architecture, or Engineering is preferred
- Proficient in Procore
- Certifications with OSHA
- Experience as a PM with at least 3-5 projects
What's on Offer
Up to $160,000 with opportunity for growth and career advancement!
No-cap on Bonuses plus many benefits.
Opportunity for a lifelong career with award winning company.
If qualified Apply Now!