Senior Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Well-established GC serving Indiana for over 100+ years
Career development into a Project Executive level role
About Our Client
My client is one of the most notable in the Indiana GC space serving all markets with their bread and butter in Healthcare and Education. They have been in business for over a decade and hold true to their core values which provide little turnover and high reward. Their strong culture enhances both career progression and professional development.
- Document control (RFIs, change orders, claims, etc.)
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Procurement of construction materials
- coordinate bid process with subcontractors
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance checks
- Estimating and take off/s including conceptual budgets and self-performed work
- Business development/networking capabilities
- Assume significant responsibility for meeting schedule, budget, and quality goals
- Interact with clients with a business development mindset
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Construction Engineering or related field.
- 8-15 years of experience in construction field.
- Previous Healthcare Construction Experience
- Project Management position with emphasis on pre-construction and estimating.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to run multiple jobs at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- strong time management skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary - $90k - $115k
- Benefits - medical, dental and vision coverage
- Growth into a Project Executive level
- Annual structured reviews
- Consistent development and training to reach personal/professional goals
- 401K contribution
- Opportunities to earn bonus
- Corporate wellness program
- heavy company investment in training
- ESOP program