Senior Project Manager (Commercial Construction)
Strong Pipeline of Diverse Projects through 2022
About Our Client
Our client a mid-sized, reputable general contractor in Ft. Lauderale is in growth mode and seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their team.
- Work with pre-construction, estimating and purchasing in development of contract price/budget and Guaranteed Maximum Price. Lead the pre-construction effort as it relates to Trade Project Management and the specific project needs.
- Prepare a detailed contract items list including all significant items required for the construction of the project. Develop trade scope of work documents for bid packages, major material and equipment purchases.
- Manage or support the change management process, by updating logs, routing source documents to vendors, obtaining pricing, developing estimates and proposals.
- Maintain and regularly produce reports utilizing a combination of ProCore Project Management Software and Microsoft Office programs.
- Leads and manages a broad range of activities associated with pre-design, design, pre-construction, construction and closeout.
- Manages multiple projects in varying phases of design/construction
- Leads efforts to analyze risk and define schedule related issues, including analysis of long lead materials or equipment which may impact cash flow.
- Serves as the primary contact for senior leadership relative to critical business initiatives.
- Support and perform business development activities, including researching and determining qualified target areas, projects, and clients, and establishing and maintaining an external presence in the marketplace.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ of experience leading construction projects as a commercial Project Manager / Sr. Project Manager
- 4 year degree; construction management, engineering, architecture or similar (Required)
- Strong project experience leading projects $10MM and above
- In-depth knowledge of commercial construction processes and practices
- CM-at-Risk Experience (Required)
- School Construction (Required)
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary and Strong (Bonus structure)
- Complete benefits package
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay