- Join a Top 20 ENR General Contractor!
- Base salary up to $160K!
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established & reputable General Contractor based in the Metro-Boston area. The firm is winning high-profile commercial projects along the 495 belt. These projects are ranging from $2M-$60M, bringing in around $150M annually.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As the Senior Project Manager on Federal & Public Projects based South of Boston, you will be responsible for:
- Taking on a leadership role during client-facing project meetings
- Solicitation, evaluation and selection of the architect and subcontractors
- Overseeing all submittals, RFIs, and change orders
- Taking part in the preparation of weekly and monthly reports regarding the status of the projects
- Running lead on 2-3 high-value projects at once
Apply today for immediate consideration.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Project Manager will posess:
- College degree (Construction Management preferred)
- 7+ years of tenure within the Construction industry | (non-negotiable)
- Extensive experience on commercial construction projects
- Proficiency with Pro core & Timberline
- Strong & polished written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
What's being offered:
- Strong base salary up to $160k (dependent on level of experience)
- Annual company bonuses
- 2-3 weeks of paid vacation
- Comprehensive benefits | Health, Dental, & Vision
- North of 3% match on 401K contributions!