- Resume review in 24 hours
- Extensive pipeline through 2023
About Our Client
My clients corporate headquarters are here in Chicago. Even though this GC is headquartered here in Chicago they do work all across the country. Top 25 ranked ENR firm.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage client expectations, queries and project information flow.
- Timely final subcontractor reconciliation and billing, punchlist and all final closeout.
- Participate in developing best practices in project management and implement by leading by example.
- Develop detailed construction budgets.
- Develop construction schedules including milestones, duration's and dependencies.
- Oversee progress relative to contract construction schedule.
- Schedule and document required government inspections during construction.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators.
- Manage multiple projects as primary liaison with client.
- Review original estimates and analyze total proposal packages, proactive pre-job planning including: design development, conceptual estimating, scheduling, bidding, buyout, contracts, project team communications and team building.
- Timely handling of client and subcontractor issues, RFIs, change orders, pay applications, monthly cost analysis and reporting.
- Resolve any project issues identified in monthly meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a construction related field (Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Architecture).
- 7+ years of project management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Having multi-family experience.
- Software experience in Bluebeam, Procore, Timberline.
- A non-jumpy candidate.
- Team player, outgoing personality who has the ability/experience to work closely and talk with candidates.
- Negotiating and relationship management skills.
- True leadership experience managing teams.
- Multi-tasking with a sense of urgency while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary up to $150K (Completely dependent upon all aspects of experience).
- Dynamic bonus structure - ability to make up to $200K in first year with company.
- 401K plan with 3-5% company match.
- Top benefits (Health, Vision and Dental).
- Life insurance.
- Paternity and Maternity leave.
- PTO up to 3+ weeks starting.
- Paid company holidays and sick leave.
- Paid car mileage.
- Company tech (iPad, cell phone and laptop).
- Excellent company culture and leadership in place.
- Great work/life balance.
- Sky is the limit for growth within the firm.