- Booming Multi-Family construction company with a strong backlog of projects.
- Results driven company with competitive compensation package
About Our Client
- This general contractor focuses on the development of it's employees, career growth, and leadership opportunities. They have continuously generated high levels of revenue in Austin, and are looking for an Project manager.
- Reputable construction company with a steep project portfolio ranging from Multifamily to Commercial projects for the next 3+ years
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects and other workers in the same project
- Choose subcontractors and delegate their responsibilities
- Responsible for any delays, emergencies and problems that can arise
- Comply with safety and building codes as well as legal requirements
- Report project progress and budget to client
- Explain contract and technical matter to others in a clear manner
- Prepare budget and cost estimates, along with work timetables
The Successful Applicant
- Willingness to learn and take on larger responsibilities
- Work with others as a team player
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, specifications and other documents
- Degree in related field preferred
- 8+ yr experience or more
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Career growth opportunity
- Bonus opportunity
- Full benefits