- Excellent healthcare benefits, 401k match, and 4 weeks of PTO.
- Growth opportunity with a well known general contractor.
About Our Client
$100M+ commercial general contractor located in downtown St. Louis, MO. This firm specializes in general contracting, construction management, and development efforts across Missouri. Projects include commercial, healthcare, multifamily, and light industrial up to $80M.
- Base salary plus bonus
- Full healthcare benefits
- 6% 401k match
- 4 weeks of PTO, 7 sick days, and 7 paid holidays
- Additional companycompany perks
Submit your resume and it will be reviewed within 24 hours.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Candidate will report directly into the Vice President of Operations working closely with the executive team on project delivery initiatives. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consulting owner on project feasibility and delivery methods
- Leading weekly owner meetings with all stakeholders
- Assisting preconstruction efforts
- Assist in project buyout
- Work closely with subcontractors/designers/engineers/inspectors/city officials
- Manage project budgets and schedules
- Ensuring safety initiatives are met
- Lead project teams
- Local travel to job sites
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years in a Project Management position with a General Contractor
- Prior multifamily or light industrial construction experience is a plus
- Experience building ground up construction projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or similar discipline is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $100-120k.
- Lucrative bonus earning potential based on project performance (up to 30%)
- Fully covered healthcare benefits
- 6% 401K matching
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 7 sick days
- 7 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Flexibility to work from home
- No set hours