Senior Project Manager - Construction
Add Value Immediately
Flexible working environment
About Our Client
General Contracting company that has grown over the last 4 years and is looking to triple in size in revenue this year. They are set to do a lot of Joint Venture projects with a well-known GC in the Chicagoland area. They specialize in VA Hospital work and are actively bidding in Dayton Ohio, Augusta Maine, Milwaukee Wisconsin, Richmond Virginia, Torgus Maine, Salsbury North Carolina, Bedford Massachusetts.
The Project Manager will:
- Project manager will oversee projects at a high level from beginning to end including budget, resourcing, costs, unexpected events, general performance, and overall progress against plan.
- Project manager will engage in, and often lead client and project pursuit efforts; estimating/budgeting processes for competitive proposals.
- Project manager will provide leadership and business judgment on all financial and profitability aspects of projects within position scope.
- Project manager will esure that the day-to-day operations of projects are transitioned effectively to Project Managers and Superintendents from Preconstruction when work commences in the field.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager should have:
- 5 years of experience working on Hospital, Health Care, or Medical Facilities Construction
- ASHE or equivalent certification will be an advantage
- OSHA 30 or willing to get in the first 4 weeks
- CQM Certification or willing to get in the first 4 weeks
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
- Proven experience as construction project manager
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Building Construction, or Construction Management preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction, engineering, and architecture principles
- Ability to budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs
- High degree of familiarity with contract and subcontract documents, terms, and conditions
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to plan and see the "big picture"
- Outstanding knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
What's on Offer
- Compensation up to $125,000 depending on experience
- $400/month car allowance
- Top of the line BCBS,benefits
- Open vacation policy and long as the work gets done
- "Standard" holidays