Senior Project Manager - Data Center Construction
Top General Contractor in North Carolina
Opportunity to oversee large, complex projects
About Our Client
Our client is a large General Contractor with a well-established network both in the Carolina's and internationally. With over 100 years of industry experience, they are well-versed in several different market segments and complete $12 billion of construction each year. The Charlotte office is looking for a skilled Senior Project Manager with a background in data center construction to join their team.
Senior Project Manager - Data Center Projects will be responsible for the following:
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Provide leadership to project team
- Foster and enhance architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
- Establish, update, and communicate the Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Senior Project Manager - Data Center Construction will have the following:
- 10+ years' experience in Data Center Construction
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- OSHA certification preferred
- Project management software proficient
- Effective communication skills to interface with both clients and field staff
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive base salary for the Charlotte market
- Yearly bonuses based on project and individual performance
- Excellent benefits program that includes insurance and 401k match
- Vehicle allowance and gas card