- Impressive pipeline of projects through 2022 & 2023
- Diverse Project Portfolio
About Our Client
Our client has over 50 years of experience building world-class facilities for both commercial and multifamily clients. They offer expertise within the fields of pre-construction, construction management, general contracting, closeout, and commissioning. Their team has worked on some of the most technically challenging construction projects. Due to a strong pipeline, they are looking to add a key member to their leadership team in the form of a Senior Project Manager.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
- Direct and supervise construction or related workers.
- Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes or other regulations.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed.
- Implement new or modified plans in response to delays, bad weather, or construction site emergencies.
- Develop or implement quality control programs.
- Requisition supplies or materials to complete construction projects.
- Determine labor requirements for dispatching workers to construction sites.
- Contract or oversee craft work, such as painting or plumbing.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with environmental regulations.
- Perform, or contract others to perform, pre-building assessments, such as conceptual cost estimating, rough order of magnitude estimating, feasibility, or energy efficiency, environmental, and sustainability assessments.
- Develop or implement environmental protection programs.
- Apply for and obtain all necessary permits or licenses.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine the cost-effectiveness of plans, using computer models.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or a related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a Construction Project Manager
- Preferably commercial or multifamily construction experience
- 2+ years experience leading as head Project Manager
What's on Offer
- Base salary ranging from $110,000 - $135,000 depending on experience
- Potential for large bonuses and partial ownership in projects
- Work from home as much as you'd prefer
- 401k Match
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible hours, Competitive PTO policy
- Paths to senior leadership
- A diverse portfolio of projects and a strong pipeline
- Paid paternity and maternity leave