Senior Project Manager (Edina)
Great growth opportunity, chance to grow Ground up Division
Team orientated environment, project based bonus
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing commercial construction company looking for an experienced Project Manager to partner with the President of the organization and grow out new business sectors. This is an opportunity to sit at the table with senior leadership and help with strategic business decisions.
- Project Portfolio: Class A & B Office Space, Car dealerships, Mixed use (Negotiated & Bid)
- Size: Current headcount is 15 with 6 Project Managers
- Revenue: $40M in 2018, have grown by $5M year over year for the past 3 years
- Project Locations: Twin Cities' (Edina, Minnetonka, Eden Prairie)
- Current Team: Strong tenure of all Project Managers & Field Staff
- Managing all documentation to ensure project is compliant, remains on schedule and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
- Obtaining, assembling, distributing and filling all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy and lien releases.
- Scheduling projects in logical steps and budgeting time required to meet deadlines.
- Preparing and submitting budget estimates, progress reports and cost tracking reports.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- 5+ years of experience in Construction, preferably with Ground up experience
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $100,000-$115,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Profit based annual bonus (Experienced PMs could expect up to $50k in year one)
- Vehicle allowance/company vehicle (Up to $600/month)
- American Express card
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 20 PTO Days with 10 Paid holidays and Summer hours)
- 401(k) with 5% company match