Senior Project Manager - Federal Construction - Southeast
Do you have experience with Government projects?
Fantastic compensation package, benefits, and an excellent company culture!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top regional General Contractors in the Southeast. Their projects are primarily Federal and Government focused, but also include other general commercial work such as mixed use, public works, education, etc. They have very strong client reputations throughout the Southeast, which has established an excellent pipeline of projects for the long term. If you are looking to join a reputable GC, a great work culture with career growth opportunities, this opportunity could be for you! They are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to help lead their government projects in the Southeast.
The Senior Project Manager - Federal Construction - Southeast will be responsible for:
- Management of operational, personnel and financial aspects of the construction project
- Manage relationships with clients, internal team members, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Change order estimating/negotiation
- Develop and maintain project-specific risk management plan
- Formulate scopes of work
- Collaborate with preconstruction team on budgeting, constructability reviews and project buy-out
- Run weekly owner, architect, contractor construction meetings
- Prepare and expedite monthly project billings
- Other conventional PM duties
The Successful Applicant
The qualified Senior Project Manager - Federal Construction - Southeast must have:
- 10+ Years of Experience as a Project Manager on Federal IDIQ contracts is REQUIRED
- 5+ Years of RS Means experience is REQUIRED
- Government certifications - ex. NAVFAC/QCM; OSHA 30; EM-385-1-1; etc. preferred
- Construction degree or similar is preferred
What's on Offer
The qualified Senior Project Manager - Federal Construction - Southeast will receive:
- Highly competitive salary
- Company bonuses - project & annual
- Excellent benefits package, 401K, etc.
- Vehicle or vehicle allowance
- Relocation assistance if needed
- Great company culture