Senior Project Manager-Federal Government-Fort Meade
18 days PTO
About Our Client
My client is a top 50 ENR firm nationally and a leader in the Mid Atlantic. My client is hiring for their Federal Government Group. My client celebrated over 100 promotions in 2018 alone and has received over 50 construction awards! This is a client you probably know well and will not want to miss out on!
- Responsible for managing all aspects of commercial construction projects over the entire project life (initiate, plan, execute, control, close)
- Full Time on site at Fort Meade
- Report into VP of Government
- Oversee Superintendents, QC, and sub contractors
- Directed to prepare all work orders, purchase orders, RFI's, submittals, schedules, meeting minutes, maintain all OSHA requirements, implement budget.
- Report to VP Of Government
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years experience with a General Contractor
- Close proximity to Fort Meade
- Experience on Federal Government Projects over 30M
- Government set aside programs LSDBE, MDE, DBA, VDOT requirements for federal projects
- US Army Corp of Engineer Certified
- Previous Experience with the Architect of the Capitol is preferred
What's on Offer
- Strong Base salary
- 401K Match up to 4K
- Full Benefits
- $500 Car allowance
- 18 days PTO
- A chance to get in with one of the top General Contractors in the US!