- Room for growth & ability to work on different projects
- Strong pipeline of work ahead - opportunity for ownership in the business
About Our Client
This firm does an average of $20-30M a year and has been around for over 40 years. This contractor does work across a couple different states and they're looking for someone to add to their team to handle projects coming up in their pipeline. They offer an excellent benefits package.
- Create, use and manage all cost control tools including logs and budget reports.
- Execute projects in conformance with the contract documents and achieve expected financial results.
- Handle multiple projects at a time - occasional visits to project sites.
- Coordinate and direct the Design, Estimating, Purchasing, Engineering, Accounting, Cost, and Construction functions as they relate to the completion of the project under his/her direction.
- Effectively organize manage and train the field and office staffs of the project and assure the continued development of assigned staff by use of performance evaluations, varying assignments and promoting a positive project morale.
- To ensure that applications for payment by the Client are properly submitted, payments promptly received, and funds are properly disbursed.
- To keep management informed as to the progress of the project, its financial and cash positions, and status of Client relations.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years experience with public/federal/government work
- 10+ years in construction
- Working for the at-risk GC is a must
- Experience with running your own project from start to finish
- Degree in Construction or related field
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry - experience with Procore is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills- role with be somewhat client facing, dealing with subs and owners
- 20% travel (a couple days a month)
What's on Offer
- Competitive salaries offered ($100,000 - $150,000)
- Great Benefits
- Flexible work/life balance
- Company Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Bonus structure
- Travel paid for when you are needed to travel (few days a month)