- Exciting, growing Company in the high tech, high growth med device space
- Amply room for growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, world class food manufacturer. They have been around for over 50 years and have over 22,000 employees across the globe. With sales in excess of $10B this Senior Project Manager will be working on key brownfield expansion projects across NA.
This Position You Will Use Your Experience To
- Define project scope, budget, and financial justification models
- Collaborate with the project team to assign, prioritize and track project tasks
- Collaborate with the project team to identify and manage project risks
- Draft agendas for and lead cross-functional team meetings focusing on defining and tracking key project milestones and deliverables
- Draft and maintain complete project timelines
- Ensure projects follow internal Stage-Gate process
- Provide project status updates to Senior Management on a regular basis
- Document meeting summaries, key decisions, and action items
- Follow up regularly with team members for status updates
- Identify project issues and risks early and work with stakeholders on solutions to minimize impacts to schedule and budget.
- Manages communication with external and internal stakeholders (customers, sponsors, leadership team, etc.)
- Coordinate with each functional team on resource planning and change management
- Ensure compliance with PMO guiding principles and Project Management framework
- Assists PMO leader on standardizing Project Management processes and trainings
- Foster a culture based on accountability
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in an Engineering discipline.
- 8+ years of total experience in Food Manufacturing with 5+ years of Project Management experience, leading projects from cradle to grave.
- Formal project management training or certifications are positives.
- Experience managing several $5MM + capital projects and a progression through multiple roles in the Food Manufacturing industry.
- Variable depending on project timing, up to 50% to 70% travel domestic and international
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies, tools, and best-known practice
- PMP certificate preferred
What's on Offer
The target compensation for the role will commensurate with candidate experience and competitive in the local market.
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance