- One of the quickest growing GCs in the area due to repeat customers
- A true design build GC capable of building projects faster, with better margins
About Our Client
As a national Design-Build construction firm, our client is committed to supporting our Clients with solutions for their facility needs in a variety of specialized markets, wherever those needs may be.
Our team of experts provides customized solutions ranging from individual, one-of-a-kind projects to national rollout programs consisting of prototypical facilities delivered simultaneously in multiple states.
Our client is your single source for the conceptualization, development, design, and construction of facilities. Due to a high level of growth they are looking to add a Senior Project Manager (General Contracting) to their leadership team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The key responsiblities of the Senior Project Manager (General Contracting) are:
- The Senior Project Manager (SPM) is a professional with previous experience who manages two or more projects at any given time (10M+ projects a piece)
- The SPM is responsible for the satisfactory performance of all staff assigned to achieve project budget, schedule, and profitability goals.
- He or she leads the purchasing effort, administers trade contracts, conducts all project meetings, and prepares all project reports.
- The SPM is the Owner's single point of contact for all business issues and contractual requirements.
- The SPM coordinates closely with the Project Superintendent, and typically reports to an Operations Group Project Executive or Vice President. He or she rotate their time between the office and field, visiting their projects several times weekly.
- The SPM provides exceptional customer service to colleagues in the office and field, owners, owner's representatives, architects, engineers, subcontractors, regulatory officials, and other project stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Project Manager (General Contracting) candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Architecture, or a related field
- Design-Build Project Experience
- Warehouses, Charter Schools, or Senior Assisted Living project experience a plus
- The ability to oversee at least two projects $10M+ simultaneously
- Ability to evaluate technical drawings such as blueprints, proposals, etc.
- Individual with leadership qualities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years minimum experience with construction Project Management
What's on Offer
On offer for the Senior Project Manager (General Contracting) candidate is:
- Competitive base salary ranging from $100,000 - $130,000 base salary depending on applicant experience
- Full benefits package including health, vision, and dental insurance
- Industry leading company offering excellent stability and pipeline of projects
- Opportunity for growth into senior level positions
- Company Vehicle
- Gas Card
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- 4 weeks PTO + 11 paid company holidays