- Complete design build projects throughout the Midwest and East Coast
- Have a flexible work environment with corporate outings and hybrid capabilities
About Our Client
Our client is based out of the Western Suburbs of Chicago that was founded over 50 years ago. They have since grown their work throughout the Midwest and East Coast, working on commercial, retail, healthcare, industrial, and senior living projects. They do close to $200M in revenue annually, and hope to grow even more. They are very work/life balance focused when it comes to their employees, with lots of room to grow and develop. They also give annual bonuses and top tier benefits.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Manages all aspects of project management (budget schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for commercial projects including planning, design, construction, and closeout.
* Establish and maintain a strong client relationship by managing expectations throughout process.
* Perform job site visits, and conduct weekly meetings.
* Manage renovation and equipment installation projects
* Maintain paperwork required throughout the project life cycle
* Create action plan to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
* Excellent overall knowledge of the construction industry.
* Mentor and train junior individuals
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineer, Architecture, or Construction Management
* 10+ years as a project manager on light industrial and commercial projects
* Relevant prior experience running projects from conception to completion
* Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedules
* Ability to understand and solve complex challenges to present alternative solutions
* Ability to walk the job site, climb ladders and scaffolding, lift loads up to 20 lbs.
* Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Proficiency with computer applications including Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint
* Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
What's on Offer
- Unmatched salary that is based heavily on experience
- 401k match up to 4%
- Annual bonus
- Full healthcare plan
- Car allowance
- Annual salary review
- Maternity and Paternity leave
Apply now and someone will reach out to you in the next 24 business hours. Learn more at michaelpage.com