- Leadership role with growth potential and great company culture.
- All projects locally in Columbus.
About Our Client
- 90% of their focus is on the Commerical, Education, and Healthcare space with sizes from $500k-$10 million
- With revenue around $30M/year, they are continuing to build out their divisions which should add an additional $20M/year by 2022
- Every employee has direct interaction with ownership, and strong company culture.
- AMAZING health insurance and other benefits.
- They have paid strong bonuses to every employee, every year - up too 20%
- Cutting-edge, high design projects, with high profile clients.
- Oversee the successful management of construction projects. Provides leadership to the team with respect to project goals, objectives and client expectations.
- Ensures efficient coordination of project requirements. Leads the team in cooperative and synergistic efforts with other disciplines on projects.
- Reviews all reporting systems and procedures and prepares reports to clients and senior management defining progress and cost.
- Promote and maintain client relationships.
- Prepare individual packages for competitive bidding of all project work. Receive, analyze and clarify all bids. Make award recommendations.
- Establish and monitor project costs and schedule.
- Receive, review and process all vendor submittals including expediting delivery of materials and equipment.
- Prepare all required project status reports to inform and coordinate with client.
- Develop and implement site utilization plan and establishes needed crew sizes
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a Project Management capacity for a general contracting company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team setting
- Prior experience with simple estimates a plus
- Proficient in construction management software, i.e., Prolog, Procore or BlueBeam
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $100,000-120,000+ depending on project experience and skills
- Bonus, Profit sharing, Project Incentive
- Vehicle allowance/company vehicle
- Company Credit Card
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO Days with 10 Paid holidays and Summer hours(close at 1pm on Fridays)
- Stable Backlog of Work - Diversified Public and Private
- All Work Local to greater Columbus area
- Small Company Feel with Big Financial Backing
- Great Employee Tenure