Senior Project Manager - Healthcare Construction
Ground Up Healthcare and Commercial Construction Projects in Metro Detroit
$120k+ salary, excellent benefits, and top notch company culture
About Our Client
My client is a construction name synonymous with quality, landmark developments around the Detroit area. Due to an increased pipeline of projects going into 2020, they are currently seeking experienced project managers at the senior level to lead an exciting construction portfolio of commercial and healthcare projects, with immediate effect.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will work closely with trades and design team. Manage project schedule and drive construction site progress, coordination with sub-contractors and architects. Management of site teams, client liaison, reporting, presenting and management.
This is for a high-end, commercial and healthcare construction projects and the role will have full ownership of not only this project but an expected pipeline of assignments in the foreseeable future.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or Masters in related field
- Civil design experience using AutoCAD
- Background working on Construction projects essential. Ideally commercial or healthcare but similar experience is OK
- Experience with permitting ideally using MWRD, MDOT and within Michigan
- Auto Civil 3D and Microsoft Office experience
- Will be well presented, personable with good written skills
- Looking for longevity and with good drive and motivation
What's on Offer
- $100,000 - $130,000 base salary
- Vehicle allowance and project based bonuses
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Healthcare, 401k match, and additional benefits offered