Senior Project Manager - Indianapolis, IN
Large Scale Projects with High Profit Margins
Large Emphasis on Training and Mentorship
About Our Client
Our Client has extensive project experience in the commercial, retail, restaurant, health care, education, religious, industrial, multi-family housing, and public/non-profit market sectors. Their project portfolio features new construction, tenant build-out, interior and exterior renovation, and demolition of existing facilities. Their past clients include public agencies, not-for-profits, and private corporations. With roughly 30 employees, and a lot of large projects coming in for 2021, they are looking for some strong leadership to come in and lead these projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Management of multiple assigned projects and on-site installations
- Oversee any change orders request and approve appropriately
- Ability to maintain project schedules, budgets, compliance effectively
- Maintain and review all subcontractor and vendor invoices throughout project life cycle
- Assist in preparing fee and agreement or amendment of proposals
- Develop and maintain existing client and subcontractor relationships
- Communication and on-site walk-throughs with owners
- Oversee Project Managers for the variety of large projects
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years in the market- 5-8 year experience to work on smaller projects, 8+ years to work on larger projects.
- Has experience working for a General Contractor
- Must have Bachelor's Degree. Ideally in construction focus, but not required
- Good communication and relationship building with subcontractors and owners
- Able to work well in a team
- Ideally experience in public or non-profit projects
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary $90K-$125K
- Work with very laid back, experienced team
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K plan
- Profit Sharing
- Very large backlog of projects coming in.
- Be a part of a laid back team that is very well-known in the market.