- High Profit Projects and High Bonus Structure
- Busy, Diverse Portfolio through 2025
About Our Client
Our client is a family owned company providing modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the Midwest and surrounding states. Our client takes great pride in the communities we create. Our client, while expanding, also strives to be aware of the natural settings in which they are building. From the selection of land to maintenance of buildings, Our client is the leader in Indy Multifamily Construction Projects
Apply now and your resume will be reviewed WITHIN 24 HOURS!
The Senior Project Manager Will Do:
- Oversee and act as consultant for the (4) Project Managers on staff overseeing multiple projects.
- Document control (RFIs, change orders, claims, etc.)
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Procurement of construction materials
- coordinate bid process with subcontractors
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance checks
- Estimating and take off/s including conceptual budgets and self-performed work
- Business development/networking capabilities
- Assume significant responsibility for meeting schedule, budget, and quality goals
- Interact with clients with a business development mindset
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Senior Project Manager will have:
- B.S. in Construction Engineering or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in construction field.
- Previous Multifamily General Contractor experience
- Proven success in on-site management and oversight
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to run multiple jobs at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- strong time management skills
What's on Offer
Perks and Benefits for the Senior Project Manager include:
- Benefits - Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- Competitive Base Salary $140K-$160K
- 4 weeks Vacation Time
- 401K Contribution
- Lucrative Bonus structure
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Growth Opportunities
- Being crucial first step to winning projects
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- 100% Paid Health Benefits
- Company Equity
- Special Life Event Gifts 10 Company Holidays
Apply now and your resume will reviewed WITHIN 24 HOURS!