- Lead the construction of lab/life science projects worth up to $300M+!
- Work alongside high-profile developers, biopharmaceutical companies, & more!
About Our Client
Our client is one of Massachusetts' most reputable General Contractors with a strong presence in the Life Science market. They have been in business for over 30 years, completing high-profile projects for local biopharmaceutical companies, hospitals, academic institutions, and corporate clients within the city of Boston and the surrounding areas. They have seen year over year growth with a strong but sustainable growth plan in place and are looking to grow their team as a result. They are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for overseeing projects worth up to $300M+. This is a great opportunity to join a firm that is known to be a great place to work, providing their employees with growth and development opportunities and promoting from within.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for:
- reporting to the VP of Operations
- overseeing a Project Manager and/or Assistant Project Manager depending on the size of the project
- communicating with and acting as the main point of contact for the client
- coordinating and leading project, client, and architect meetings
- ensuring that the project is completed on time and within budget
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Project Manager will have:
- 10+ years of experience in construction
- experience leading and managing project teams
- life science/lab project experience (preferred)
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field (preferred)
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
What's on Offer
The Senior Project Manager will receive:
- a competitive base salary up to $170,000 depending on experience
- annual bonus
- 401k + match
- 3+ weeks PTO
- vehicle allowance
- company phone & laptop
- 0-deductible health insurance
- room for growth within the firm!