- Exposure to high-profile life science projects
- Work for a reputable company with a 90% success rate with repeat clients.
About Our Client
We are partnered with a reputable construction firm based out of Burlington, Massachusetts.
They have been in business for over 40 years, and have an excellent reputation in the market with over a 90% success rate with repeat clients.
They specialize in projects in the commercial, multi-family, and life-science space, both TI and Ground-Up projects north of $50M in value.
This firm continues to grow in headcount as their backlog of projects increases. They are currently at 100+ employees, and did not make any COVID layoffs. They have an excellent retention rate which leads to constant support and a family like atmosphere.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Project Manager: Life Science Construction- is responsible for:
- Managing a small team of PMs and APMs on the project cycle
- Managing daily staff assignments
- Solicitation, evaluation and selection of the architect and subcontractors
- Overseeing all submittals, RFIs, and change orders
- Talking a leadership role in project meetings
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports regarding the status of the project
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Project Manager: Life Science Construction has:
- At least 8 years of construction experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field
- Project experience within the life science/pharma space
- Strong technical/MEP skills
- Experience leading a project team
- Ground-Up experience
- strong verbal and written communication
What's on Offer
The Senior Project Manager - Life Science Construction receives:
- base salary up to $160,000
- company bonuses
- healthcare and dental insurance + HRA
- 401k plan
- 3-4 weeks vacation
- career development opportunities
- positive team culture