Senior Project Manager - Life Science
Become a leader in the Life Science team
Top firm in Life Science
About Our Client
This firm is a well-known, Massachusetts-based general contractor that has worked on major projects within corporate, health-care, life science, multifamily, and academic sectors. As they build out their portfolio within the bio-tech/life science markets, they have established themselves as one of the Top 5 contractors in this sector in the Greater Boston area.
Project management based primarily in the health care and life science sector.
Highly technical work requires people who are interested and proficient in these market sectors.
Manage multiple APMs at one time within the scope of projects happening.
Report to the Project Executive
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of life science projects over $20 million in value (required) a mix of ground-up and renovation experience in the bio-tech sector (required).
- Experience managing and mentoring other individuals a professional demeanor and expresses themselves articulately.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field.
- Executive serving as one of the faces of the firm in owner/project meetings.
What's on Offer
- Top 200 ENR Firm receives a base salary from $135,000 to $155,000 company bonuses paid annually.
- Health-care and dental insurance plus monthly car allowance of $400 and 401k company match 4%.
- 3 weeks of PTO with strong progression opportunities within the firm.