- Leadership role with one of the best general contractors in Wisconsin.
- Transparent growth, endless support, fun group, and big bonuses.
About Our Client
The client is a construction institution with over 30 years in operation in Wisconsin, with their home base located downtown Milwaukee. Their specialty lies in healthcare and light industrial but they are expanding to the multifamily and commercial markets. The earning potential within this company tends to be higher than market averages, and the company culture encourages promotions within! Their executive leadership team is looking to interview the strongest candidates by the end of next week!
- Oversee Project Managers and and direct all construction efforts to them
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs with the Project Managers
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Review each Project Manager on your team and assign promotion goals
- Report back to EVPs weekly on progress
- Meet with additional leaders bi-weekly to strategize
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process.
- Familiarity with construction management software packages such as Viewpoint, Procore,
- Microsoft Project, Excel and Word.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Excellent time and project management skills
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary ranging from $120,000 - $160,000 (dependent on experience)
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Annual bonuses based on company performance
- Car allowance/vehicle included (dependent on supply chain)
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance included plus dependents
- Parental Leave
- 15+ days PTO
- Additional leadership perks