- Large Southeastern builder/developer with a growing presence in Charlotte
- Great backlog of Charlotte-metro projects!
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable Southeastern firm - specializing in multifamily construction Along with multifamily building, they have a well-established development and property management division to stay as close as possible to their projects. With a growing presence in Charlotte, the construction team is continuing to see growth due to a large backlog of 22-24 month projects. If you are a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager and have experience with multifamily construction projects, please apply now for immediate consideration or contact Tyler directly for more info at 617-824-2654.
The Senior Project Manager - Multifamily Construction will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Managing personnel development.
- Communicating job expectations, enforcing policies & procedures, and managing & coaching employees.
- Conducting regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Being a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- Potentially working with pre-construction team in development of project
- Managing budget and financial reporting, interpreting and analyzing reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Project Manager - Multifamily Construction will ideally have the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field highly preferred
- Experience with multifamily projects required
- 6+ years of Project Management Experience
- 20M+ construction project experience highly preferred
- Applicable software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
The successful Senior Project Manager - Multifamily Construction will receive:
- Base salary contingent on experience, up to $150k depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus(es)
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Cell and laptop offered
- PTO and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan offered