Senior Project Manager - Multifamily Construction
$140,000 - $160,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits!
Manage a portfolio of unique construction projects in the heart of DC!
About Our Client
This specialist construction GC are looking for their Senior Project Manager, with a demonstrated background in managing commercial construction projects, to oversee a major project in the heart of Washington DC.
- Manage the full project lifecycle from inception to completion
- Lead and motivate the project team to deliver projects ahead of time & within budget
- Contracts Management
- Managing the project owners through the construction process
The Successful Applicant
- A background in managing commercial construction projects
- Multifamily, condominium projects experience is preferred
- A natural leader who can make/influence quick decisions
What's on Offer
As the main Senior Project Manager, you will work with autonomy in an environment where you can implement your own ideas and make quick decisions. In the near future, you will have the opportunity to move into a Project Executive position and manage a portfolio of projects!
Please send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page Construction!