- Opportunity for growth
- Salaries higher than standard
About Our Client
Family owned general contractor who performs work all over the country, averaging around $200M/year in revenue with 85% repeat clients. They specialize in big box retail, senior living and commercial work. They are looking for a senior level candidate to help build out a new arm within the company. Some key sells include:
- Some of the best salaries in the industry
- 85% repeat business
- $200M/year in revenue
- Oversee the successful management of construction projects. Provides leadership to the team with respect to project goals, objectives and client expectations.
- Ensures efficient coordination of project requirements. Leads the team in cooperative and synergistic efforts with other disciplines on projects.
- Reviews all reporting systems and procedures and prepares reports to clients and senior management defining progress and cost.
- Promote and maintain client relationships.
- Prepare individual packages for competitive bidding of all project work. Receive, analyze and clarify all bids. Make award recommendations.
- Establish and monitor project costs and schedule.
- Receive, review and process all vendor submittals including expediting delivery of materials and equipment.
- Prepare all required project status reports to inform and coordinate with client.
- Develop and implement site utilization plan and establishes needed crew sizes
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience in construction for a general contractor
- Light industrial or multifamily experience preferred
- The ability to guide, direct and coordinate the work of multiple activities at the same time
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to plan projects and jobs, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Must be a dynamic individual who is client-oriented while keeping the Company's interests in mind
What's on Offer
- Salaries open dependent on experience - up to $200K+
- 401k Match
- Competitive bonus structure
- Excellent healthcare
- Flexible working environment
- Growth opportunity
- Cell phone
- Standard PTO and holidays
- Immediate hire