- Looking for PMs who are ready for that promotion already!!
- Excellent pipeline of large-scale ground up projects ($20M+)
About Our Client
Larger-scaled GC located in Oklahoma City, OK that is currently only taking on local projects - all large scale projects in the $10M- $100M range. All benefits paid for!
Senior Project Manager (Construction) will be responsible for the following:
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with owners, owner's representatives, architects, designers, property managers, consultants and subcontractors.
- Establish and maintain clear communication and delegation between all team members.
- Mentor, coach and train Assistant Project Managers.
- Financial management of all phases of projects (estimating, bidding, cost tracking to closeout).
- Attend pre-bid/site review meetings.
- Estimate construction budgets and review/prepare bid packages.
- Manage and lead meetings with clients, consultants and subcontractors.
- Monitor the performance of the project superintendents and ensure the highest industry standards are met by all subcontracted trades.
- Prepare and maintain project schedules and coordinate scope of work for all trades.
- Accountable for owner contracts, subcontracts, PO's, associated changes orders, etc.
- Coordinate and document weekly project site meetings.
- Manage all submissions and inspections required by governing agencies.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Qualified Senior Project Manager will have the following:=
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Construction Management, Engineering, or Architecture
- 10+ years of experience in Construction, experience managing multiple projects at a time (These projects MUST be ground up, MUST be large scale commercial projects - $10M+ in size)
- Ability to run projects from inception through close-out
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Extensive knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients
What's on Offer
Package includes but is not limited to:
- Base salary
- Bonus structure
- Opportunity for executive leadership growth
- Company cell phone or allowance
- Vehicle allowance (Sr. PMs get $500/month and up) + mileage (if needed - this is an office position)
- Full Health/Dental/Vision Benefits (100% paid for by the company)
- 401k (with up to 8% match or flex benefit for childcare)
- PTO/Vacation Time
- Wellness program
- Family oriented company
- Long term job security and stability