Senior Project Manager - Urgently Hiring During COVID-19
Huge growth opportunity with a $220M general contractor!
Laid back environment with complex and rewarding projects.
About Our Client
Our client is a is a full service General Contractor working with a variety of private clients throughout the Midwest. They specialize in commercial, light industrial, multifamily, and healthcare work.
- Founded in 2005
- $220M in revenue
- 6 general contractors under the company entity
- 5% 401k match
- 15 days PTO + 8 paid holidays
- At least a 10% annual bonus for all Project Managers
The Senior Project Manager's responsibilities:
- Completes materials "take-offs" and establishes cost estimates
- Reviews project proposal, drawings and plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
- Develops relationships with subcontractors and maintains lists of subcontractors that perform quality work
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly schedule to support and preserve the Contract Project Schedule
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required
- Dictates or prepares project reports for management, client, or others
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies
The Successful Applicant
The qualified Senior Project Manager:
- 3-7 years of experience as a Project Manager on commercial projects
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
An offer for the successful Construction Project Manager:
- Competitive base salary between $90,000-$120,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401(k) with 5% company match
- 15 PTO days + 8 paid holidays
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Additional company perks
Urgently hiring during COVID-19. Please reach out to Caroline at 312-881-1081 for more information.