- Opportunity to work on diverse portfolio of high-quality projects
- Lucrative compensation package including ESOP program
About Our Client
Headquartered in Cincinnati, our client has been an established brand in Ohio Construction since the early 1900's. Overseeing a diverse portfolio that includes General Construction, Waste-water Construction, Concrete Construction, and Design Build services they have the capacity to handle any job.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee every phase of the project's completion
- Act as the primary representative on each project
- Ensures the success of projects, while remaining in line with time and budget parameters.
- Creates and maintains activity and progress reports for internal and external customers.
- Ensure the project team, including partner firms and subcontractors, understand and deliver client expectations according to agreed scope, budget, and schedule.
- Builds and maintain relationships with the owners, engineers, consultants, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Optimize project schedule and financial performance using project management tools and processes
- Coordinates and delegate tasks with other project team members including the Project Engineer, Assistant Project Manager, and Superintendent.
- Managing multiple projects
- Project scheduling
- Leadership skills and team member oversight
- Business Development
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years experience with Water/Waste-water Construction
- Previous experience with General Contractors or Construction Management firms
- Thorough knowledge of construction, finance, and management practices
- Technologically proficient individual
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Understanding of the financial's of a construction project
- Leadership experience
What's on Offer
- Lucrative base salary
- Project based bonus
- Company ESOP program
- Company truck or vehicle allowance
- 401k company match
- Health, dental, vision insurance, short term disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Personal/sick days
- Company laptop
- Cellphone allowance
- Company swag
- Annual summer bash and Holiday party
- Excellent career growth opportunity
Interested candidates should apply for resume consideration within 48 hours