Senior Project Manager
Highly Reputable, 130-year-old General Contractor in the Seattle area
Known for completing large, complex projects
About Our Client
An industry-leading provider of General Contracting for public and private sector clients across the nation and across the globe. Specializing in steel and concrete vertical construction, with projects valued from $50M to $300M.
- Assist in the selection of architects, interior designers, engineers and manage and direct their services throughout the projects.
- Responsible for budgeting during pre-project, final bidding and course corrections.
- Constant communication with the property staff before, during and after the renovation work to learn every property characteristic and needs.
- Coordinate and administer the process for obtaining permits, licenses, and other governmental approvals.
- Work with the selected contractors, suppliers and vendors and our internal legal departments with the execution of construction contracts.
- Collect, review, and assure proper completion by contractors and manufacturers of the as-built shop drawings and reports.
The Successful Applicant
- 7-10 years of related experience
- Strong tenure throughout career
- Provide oversight and accountability for large project(s)
- LEED accreditation is preferred
- Proficient with Excel, Yardi, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, ProCore and MS Office Project
- Highly skilled with budgeting and financial sheets
- Establish and implement project objective and procedures
- Maintain project budgets, costs, and pricing, ensuring delivery of a profitable projects
- Mentor and manage team members, establishing and fostering team environment
- Develop team members for future career consideration and training opportunities
- Provide high level management of quality, risk, safety, and compliance for the project and team members
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a company with a highly-reputable name in the market. This translate to developing your skills and taking on more and more responsibilities, providing you with the career opportunities you want! A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Paid Personal Days
- Employee Referral Bonus