Senior Project Manager
Flexible work hours
About Our Client
Medium-sized general contractor who has earned an excellent reputation delivering highly visible, high design commercial projects.
- Responsible for a quality-built project while maintaining schedule and budget.
- Manage and enforce the corporate safety program.
- Manage and update the project schedule.
- Manage the project budget.
- Lead and oversee entire construction processes.
- Control and manage the direction of the project.
- Monitor the progress, performance, and quality of the project(s).
- Insure adherence to building plans, specifications, codes and regulations.
- Conduct Design, Owner, and Subcontractor meetings.
- Facilitate and manage critical path activities. Identify and process all Change Orders and changes in scope.
- Identify and generate RFI's based on field condition and facilitate rapid and complete responses from the design team.
- Manage and review Project submittals from subcontractors and submit to the appropriate design consultants.
- Create, manage and execute through Superintendent the Project 'Punch List'.
- Coordinate and submit all required sign-offs and program documentation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in the construction industry
- Experience overseeing commercial projects of $5M or more
- Client facing with the ability build client relationships
- Capable and eager to mentor newer construction professionals
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package including bonus
- Flexibility work schedule
- Benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity to work on highly visible, high design projects
- Mentorship opportunities