Senior Project Manager
Great opportunity for leadership within a well established team
Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
As the on-site company representative at any of our projects in the Denver, CO market, you will oversee all activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, project financial set-up and updates, and schedule to ensure projects are completed in a quality, profitable, safe, and timely manner.
An industry-leading provider of general contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build services for public and private sector clients across the Colorado. Performing both interior and vertical construction, our teams build the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field.
- 10 years or more of experience in commercial/multifamily construction project management.
- 5 years or more of direct supervisory experience.
- High-Rise experience is a plus
- At least one project above $40MM
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a company while they experience great growth, and thus taking on more and more responsibilities, providing you with the career opportunities you want! A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Volunteer time
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus